Saturday 17 March 2018

DONT READ IT........

Don't know what i have written....


I have read few motivational quotes
i am inspired,

i am encouraged,
i have determined to follow them
the quotes were on topic "How to become a writer"
So i decided to write, write and write that's why i have written this as well,
I am motivated to learn, to write but;
i don't know what to write,


OH GOD

Oh God!!!
Thank you for everything
yes, it's reality that you give and forgive
you give everything in excess
you give happiness
And also you give sadness in excess...
Oh God!!!
How lucky i am
you have given me the best GIFT ,
the great and greatest than you,
MY loving parents
Thank you;thank you so much...



FAMILY......!!!!!!!

Family is such a place, where I can find happiness
Family is the best and most splendid place in the universe
Family is not just a place,
Family is the name of unity, equality and love
For me my family is everything
Where my God and Bhagwan lives:
My Father and my Mother,
Sometimes i think, "How they live without family."
Ask from those who don’t have family
Who do not have home to live,
Mother to love,
brother to fight,
Father to care
They live on foot path,
Feel unfortunate and unlucky,
God knows better that how they survive
They live in an orphanage

How difficult and colorless life becomes without family…

2 comments: