Saturday 17 March 2018

A day in library….
I was in the library reading “Deewan-e-Galib” attentively, my friend interrupted me, pinched me and pulled me out of the fictional world.                                                                                                       

He said, “Hello Deep!!!! Where are you?”
I said, “Hmmmm??? What???
He said in frustrated voice, “Nothing!!! And let’s go out of library.”
I said, “Hmmm… Go! Go! I am coming in just two minutes…”

He went and I again started reading book, I was so interested in that book, and I could not allow myself to leave, even I did not notice that I had to go outside to my friend. One and half hour passed and my friend came and sat beside me with angry face.” I did not speak anything and continued reading the book.

Whenever, I read books, it always give me a beautiful and stunning environment. I consider a book an ocean, in which I plunge into the middle of ocean and it becomes difficult for me to come out of that.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment